Kitchen Remodeling in Jonesboro, Georgia
Your kitchen is the most important room in your house. It's the hub of your household where family comes together to share meals, neighbors and friends hang out, and kids do their homework. It's also the room that sees the biggest return on investment when it comes to home improvement.
JCW Construction Group has been remodeling Jonesboro, Georgia kitchens for 13 years. From small makeovers to complete kitchen design and remodeling, JCW Construction Group's experienced renovation team can turn your kitchen into your families favorite room in the house.
Do you need more room in your kitchen?
The right cabinets make all the difference when it comes to storage. JCW Construction Group can help you select cabinets that offer more functionality to make the most of your Jonesboro kitchen area.
Add a custom island to gain counter space, storage for small appliances or pots and pans, and additional seating for casual get-together.
Whether your goal is to utilize your existing space or to expand your kitchen area, JCW Construction Group will design and build a kitchen that works hard and looks great.
We've been renovating Jonesboro, Georgia kitchens since 2004.
Out of date appliances, plumbing, or electrical?
Update the efficiency of your Jonesboro's kitchen with upgrades that pay off immediately:
- Update plumbing and electrical, including proper venting, to meet Georgia code.
- Add a ceiling fan, update light fixtures, add task lighting or under cabinet lighting.
- Replace existing appliances with energy efficient appliances.
- Replace existing floor with a lower maintenance version.
JCW Construction Group has certified plumbers and electricians to ensure that your kitchen is safe and up to code.
Add a little zest.
If you want to update the look of your Jonesboro kitchen, consider one of these options:
- Change your color scheme. Paint the walls or the cabinets with a bold color.
- Change your backsplash.
- Add architectural interest with a new window in a bold design.
- Update your light fixtures and/or cabinet hardware.
- Replace your existing countertops with granite or other natural stone.
- Add crown molding, chair rail, or custom shelving.
JCW Construction Group has 13 years of experience updating kitchens in Jonesboro, Georgia. Your family may never want to eat out again.
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
★★★★★ - "We bought our home just over a year ago & our master bath was very outdated with a shower stall I didn't fit in. I called several companies including Chris. He gave us a very fair price and did a great job. He took our 15 year old contractors bath and made it look like something from a design magazine. He asks questions and has great ideas. I'll hire him again without pause."
Steve W. in Stockbridge, GA